Click the Donate button to the right to help us re-stock these highly nutritious varieties:
You can also donate to FURR while you shop at smile.amazon.com. Here’s how.
Below is a list of items that our kitties always need:
If you have any items you would like to donate to F.U.R.R you can Contact FURR for advice to make drop off arrangements.
We would also like to thank 1-800-PetMeds for their donation to our cause of “saving the world one kitty at a time”.
We appreciate any donations – items or funds – any time!
For Clean Kitties:
- Paper towels – The good kind! Bounty extra strong or Cost Co paper towels
- Dawn dishwashing liquid
- Nature’s Miracle Stain & Odor Remover – Scented Enzymatic Formula
- All Free and Clear – Fragrance free laundry detergent
- Fragrance free dryer sheets
- Clorox Bleach
- Non-plug-in air fresheners
For Healthy Kitties:
For Well Fed Kitties:
- June 2017 – The Royal Canin Mama & Babycat varieties specified at the top of this page
- Cat food – canned: Fancy Feast or Friskies
- Cat food – dry: Purina Kitten Chow, Wellness, Taste of the Wild – Canyon River flavor
- Great prices at Tractor Supply Co.
- Temptations Treats (any flavor)
For Litter Boxes:
- Litter (pine pellets, Yesterday’s News)
- Arm & Hammer deodorizer for cat litter boxes (use a lot of this!)
For Comfortable Kitties:
- Furry, soft blankets
- Cat toys
- Bird seed & black oil sunflower seeds for the bird feeders outside of the kitties’ windows
Other essential daily needs:
- Gift cards from PetSmart, Target, Wal-mart, Tractor Supply, 1-800-PetMeds
- Tall Kitchen Trash bags
- Large zip lock baggies