Below is a list of items that our kitties always need, and right now THEY need FOOD and FURR needs FUNDS!!!
How to Help:
- Donate to FURR while shopping at smile.amazon.com. Here’s how.
- Contact FURR to make donation drop off arrangements in the Hampstead, NC area.
- Click the Donate button to the right to help us re-stock the highly nutritious foods and other necessities listed below.
Address for deliveries:
706 Highlands Dr.
Hampstead, NC 28443
For Hungry Kitties:
- Fancy Feast Gourmet Naturals
- Fancy Feast Gourmet Naturals – for Kittens!
- Fancy Feast Savory Centers Seafood
- Friskies Pate Seafood
- Fancy Feast Classic Seafood
- Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Seafood
- Royal Canin Mom & Baby food – Canned and dried
- Please: NO Beef, Turkey or Chicken
For Clean Kitties:
- Paper towels – The good kind! Bounty extra strong or Cost Co paper towels
- Arm & Hammer Litter Deodorizer
- Dawn dish washing liquid – Blue ONLY with yellow duckling on bottle
- Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
- Nature’s Miracle Stain & Odor Remover – Scented Enzymatic Formula
- Fragrance free dryer sheets
- Non-plug-in air fresheners
Monetary donations for For Veterinary care:
- Checkups, medications
- Spay/Neuter Clinics
- Revolution monthly flea and tick prevention for cats & kittens
- Emergency care for injuries and illnesses of rescued kitties
- Gift Certificates of any amounts from Walmart or PetSmart
- Please click the Donate button to the right
For Litter Boxes:
- Litter (pine pellets, Yesterday’s News)
- Arm & Hammer deodorizer for cat litter boxes (use a lot of this!)
For Comfortable Kitties:
- Furry, soft blankets
- Cat toys like the Turbo Scratcher and Refill shown above
- Bird seed & black oil sunflower seeds for the bird feeders outside of the kitties’ windows
Other essential daily needs:
- Gift cards from PetSmart, Target, Wal-mart, Tractor Supply, 1-800-PetMeds
- Tall Kitchen Trash bags
- Large zip lock baggies