Please Donate for Urgently Needed Food for Mamas & Babies!!
Click the Donate button to the right to help us re-stock these highly nutritious varieties:
We have so many pitiful adults & kittens that are very skinny, emaciated and in bad shape. We have been buying this special food desperately trying to get as much nutrition into them as possible but it is really draining us financially. We have rescued 7 adult cats from this newly found pitiful colony of starving cats and NOW have 6 new kittens that ALL need vet care and one pregnant mom about to deliver any day, so MORE kittens!
Below is a list of items that our kitties always need:
If you have any items you would like to donate to F.U.R.R you can Contact FURR for advice to make drop off arrangements.
We would also like to thank 1-800-PetMeds for their donation to our cause of “saving the world one kitty at a time”.
We appreciate any donations – items or funds – any time!
For Clean Kitties:
- Paper towels – The good kind! Bounty extra strong or Cost Co paper towels
- Dawn dishwashing liquid
- Fragrance free laundry detergent
- Fragrance free dryer sheets
- Clorox Bleach
- Non-plug-in air fresheners
For Healthy Kitties:
For Well Fed Kitties:
- June 2017 – The Royal Canin Mama & Babycat varieties specified at the top of this page
- Cat food – canned: Fancy Feast or Friskies
- Cat food – dry: Purina Kitten Chow, Wellness, Taste of the Wild – Canyon River flavor
- Great prices at Tractor Supply Co.
- Temptations Treats (any flavor)
For Litter Boxes:
- Litter (pine pellets, Yesterday’s News)
- Arm & Hammer deodorizer for cat litter boxes (use a lot of this!)
For Comfortable Kitties:
- Furry, soft blankets
- Cat toys
- Bird seed & black oil sunflower seeds for the bird feeders outside of the kitties’ windows
Other essential daily needs:
- Gift cards from PetSmart, Target, Wal-mart, Tractor Supply, 1-800-PetMeds
- Tall Kitchen Trash bags
- Large zip lock baggies