FURR-ever Home Ready!
When you adopt one of Terry’s beautiful kitties you will be adopting a healthy and very well cared for kitty. The kitties all use their scratching posts and litter boxes faithfully, and they all keep themselves very clean! All the kitties deserve to be adopted and have their own forever homes so they can be a part of a family!
Remember, when you adopt a kitty you are also saving another kitty because there is then room in the Kitty lodge for another rescued kitty!
All of the kitties are fully vetted. This means they are FIV/FeLV/HW (Feline Aids, Feline Leukemia, Feline Heart Worm Disease) negative, have age appropriate vaccinations, dewormed, are regularly treated for fleas with Revolution and have a clean bill of health. The adult kitties are all spayed or neutered. The kittens are spayed or neutered when they are old enough.
Ready to adopt? Here are the next steps:
- Find a new friend among the Cats Available for Adoption.
- Meet your new friend. Contact Terry Schultz at Adoptafurrcat@gmail.com for an appointment.
- Complete an adoption application. This is required of all prospective adopters.
- Terry visits the home of every prospective adopter to ensure a good fit for everyone.
- Sign the adoption contract when everyone agrees that you and the kitty are a good match.
- Pay the small adoption fee. This is necessary for each kitty to pay for each kitty’s veterinary care and everything we do for the welfare of each kitty. This fees also enables us to rescue the next kitty desperately in need.
- Take your new kitty to their new FURR-ever home and be the next Adoption Success Story!